Friday, August 20, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU 


Remember the owner of the strip club well we kept in touch .....I think he like me but that's not happening but he's cool as hell .....well he told me he was thinking about putting those dance cages that he found at Xplicit Furnishing.....he sent me a link to look at the cage ....told him I thought it look nice about a week later he called me excited telling me to come see the cage in person .....then he started talking about hiring dancer and he needed help finding outfits I think he was talking more to himself them me ...told him I had some runs and stop through on my way home.....I was walking pass Myles Harvy when I saw this outfit in the window .....I took a picture and send it to the club owner ....he call me ....that shit hot where did u find that outfit at ....told him the location and went in ...end out buying the outfit for personal use .....i stop pass the club and show him the outfit he comment dam you man is lucky as fuck smirking  ...ignoring him telling him the price and bingo ....he had the outfit for the dancers ....


Spotlight Item: Fashion Shout-Out

Myles Harvy Couture by Design

[MH] Couture Emery Outfit with Heels

comes with Bikini Top, Harness, Heels, Panty and Skirt 

fit Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya

comes in black it does had a hud for the bra for 10 different textures

you can pick this up at the Darkness Event @ Darkness Event


you can also check out the main store by clicking the link Myles Harvy Couture by Design

this fool wanted to hired me to help him with the club I decline and told him I needed one of those cages......about an hour later I heard my doorbell ring....I go to the door and guess what was there ...he sent me a cage ...I couldn't do anything but smile .....sent him a text thanking him and call the hubby and told him I have a surprise for him ......come to Brit Boom Boom Room after you shower ok .....he came in and smile .....i was sitting on the floor of the cage .....i hop up and start dancing.......he pull at my skirt ....-is that outfit new ...I smile yes .....this is sexy boo he said .....where you get the cage ....I act like I didn't hear his question .....I heard him yell British did u hear me ...I answer sighing I got it from the strip club owner....he suck his teeth ....he fuss if I have to kick his ass I'm kicking yours ...told you he wanted you he fuss...grabbing me and pulling me close nibbling on my ear and saying tell him you mine to get his own 


Spotlight Item: Must Get Item

Xplicit Furnishing 

Xplicit The Dance Cage

 Original Mesh • 83 erotic animations • Texture menu • Solo female dance, submissive sits, masturbation, sybian prop and stand• Couples sex menu • RLV

all poses are from the cage in this blog 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Xplicit Furnishing


Head: Genus Head

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Doux Laura Hairstyle 

Acessories: Avant-Delseah Earrings



112 -Dance with me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...