Sunday, August 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

THE TRIP TO  THE RIVIERA 


We decided to take a trip we me to the Riviera we had been planning this for almost a year so I was excited when it finally got close to the time for us to go on our trip....I got some sexy outfit at one of my favorite store Queenz I had already packed ready for my trip ....im ashamed to say I had my suitcase been pack two weeks before the trip ....about 2 days before we was due to leave the hubby job called said they need him to work on something important that was urgent ....


When he told them He was about to go out of town the ask for him to postpone it ....told them he had to run this by his wife and he will call them back ,,,,now I listening to his part of the conversation so I know some bullshit about to come out of his mouth .....He turn to me and said listen before you say something ...I smirk He said we might have to postpone the trip they have an emergency I need to take care of....told me they agree to pay for the arrangement next time and all the yada yada u know I wasn't hearing that.....I said ok ...well in 2 days I'm boarding my plane to go to the Riviera you can choose to go or you can stay here and work but know my ass will be on that plane ...I kiss his cheek and headed upstairs ......two days later we was on the plane headed to the Riviera ....there a couple of picture of the view 


Spotlight Item: 

Queenz Store

Q Passion 

fit Kupra, Ebody, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya 

 comes with 12 different colors

 I wearing this in burnt orange 

you can pick this up at the Big Girl Event By clicking the link Big Girl Event

it will be there till Sept 11th so hurry up and go get it 

                                                    Head: Genus Head -Baby face W001

Body-Maitreya v5.3

Hair : Doux BoyBye Hair 

Shoes: KC Couture -Leisure Heels

Accessories ; Rossi -Brat Choker-Gold and Delseah Hoops 




LL Cool J feat. Amerie-Paradise 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...