Sunday, September 5, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

SHE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING

I change the furniture in the entertainment room .....When the hubby got home and saw the furniture he was piss ..... ....he fussed we don't need  anymore furniture ......he fuss nothing was wrong with the old furnishing .....I'm doing to much he fuss ....went in upstairs and slam the door .....the next day I was in the entertainment room looking at tv he came in and plop on the new couch ....tried to make small talk but I didn't say much cause I didn't want to spark an argument ....knew he was piss about the new furnishing ...I really didn't attend on buying the furnishing but I sat on it and didn't want to get up ......plus we had recently discuss us refurnishing the room ......so when I was looking around at Xplicit Furnishing I feel in love with the furnishing and it was so comfortable plus it was a good deal so I brought it ......


I don't feel like arguing that day so I didn't say much just knew he was about to start on the furnishing again ....and it wasn't going back ......he sat there next thang he ask why was I sitting so far away ....i scooted near and he pull me close ....he said this is some nice furniture I said thank you .....He ask me what I was looking at told him the show I was watching ....I felt him watching me ....I look over to him and saw him just staring at me ...what are you look for I ask ....his response was I cant look at my beautiful wife ......I tried not to smile but couldn't help it .... after we talk.... we spent the day cuddling and watching tv...well I was watching tv he was sleeping on my comfortable couch

Spotlight Items:
Xplicit Furnishing 
Xplicit Cox Couch Set
Comes with Couch, Armchair, table, lamp, plant, and rug 
comes with a rug hud of 6 different textures
comes with 6 different texture for the couch and armchair .....in leather and fabric 
• Original Mesh • 632 animations • Texture menu • Sits 3 people (F, M, MF, FFM and MFM) • It's not mine compatible • Aeros & Physics Compatible
ALL ANIMATIONS IS FROM THE FURNISHING IN THIS BLOG
You can pick this up at the Shiny Shabby Event by clicking the link @ Shiny Shabby Event
also check the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing

 Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair No Match -No Chorus in Black
Top -Vinyl Empanada Knotted Tee in black 
Bottoms: Candy Kitten-Devish Baby Pants Denim Dark 
Accessories:Avant-Delseah Earring and Rossi Brat Choker


New Edtion-If its isn't love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...