Wednesday, September 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER 


We decided to spend a week at the Lake House ....I was sitting on the porch when a heard a faint cry ...I went to investigate ....I look around the house then I peek under the house and saw a some small eyes looking back at look back at me  .....I jump ....and back back hell I wasn't going under the house so whatever that was is shit out of luck......I little tiny raccoon crawl from under the house and start whining ....When I say tiny I mean tiny ....never seen something so dam small ....I look down at the raccoon as if the raccoon could understand and said "Where is your mother " he or she look up and kept whining ....


I look around trying to see if I can find her mother didn't want her to think I was messing with her baby....a protective mother fighting for her cub ....don't know body have time for that ......I check everywhere and didn't find her mother ...thinking I know this raccoon mother didn't leave her child on me .....I feed him some milk and place his lil ass right back under the house .......i check on him everyday .....a week past and she still haven't came to check on her child .....by now Rascal yeah I name him....has made himself at home following around and even bring his lil ass in the house ......this particular day me and the hubby had a date night after the date ......I didn't see Rascal so I got concern ....I took the lantern and went out to check on him ....If the heifer of a mother came back with him then that good but she owe me money for taking care of her child ....fussing how you gonna come get your child after been gone a month ...who does that .....when I was headed home I saw Rascal sitting on a stairs crying  looking loss.....he saw me his face brighten up ....lean down so he can hop on my shoulder and we headed home ...guess who got to tell their hubby  we have a pet raccoon here come the drama laughing to myself  .....


Spotlight Items:
YoU By GeMyles
YoU By GeMyles Ximena Outfit and Boots 
comes with Dress, Neck Collar, panty, and boots 
fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy,  and Maitreya
the Dress has a hud for the 10 lace texture 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair:  No Match -No Contact-Black
Accessories: Avant-Delseah Hoops

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link YoU by GeMyles



The theme song for this blog is: Here I Come-Fergie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...