Wednesday, September 22, 2021

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH "

OPEN THE DAM DOOR 


The other day I was in my girl neighborhood I call her and she said to come by ....she was gonna open some wine and we was going to catch up .....Told her I would stop and get some snacks ......once i got there I knock about five times but she didn't open her door .....her car was outside so I call her ....she answered on the third ring and said to give her a min in a breathy tone  .....I sat on the steps waiting ....finally she open the door and her boyfriend came out with a shit eating grin.....smirking and yelling I know you didn't have me out here waiting  while you getting a quickie shaking my head .......


SPOTLIGHT ITEMS:
Tantrum Store:
Tantrum -Bibi Tenni Shoes
Fit Belleza, INITHIUM, Legacy, and Maitreya
Comes with a hud of 16 different colors for the body and toes and base of the shoe , two different texture for the sole 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Vanity Event


Head : Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body:  Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Exile-Lysa in black 
Outfit: Seniha Kala Set- teal short and top 
Accessories: Avant_Delseah Earrings and Rossi-Brat Choker 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...