Wednesday, September 8, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 I CAN MAKE THAT 


I was laying on the couch watching Ratatouille ...it look so good in the cartoon I decide to make it.... the cartoon was a bit nasty having rats in the kitchen cooking but it was a cute cartoon .....so I look the recipe up in the cookbook I also google how to make ratatouille look at several recipes it didn't look it look on the tv.....I said to myself I'm going to make it any way ..I went to the store and pick up the ingredients and proceed to made it ....oh I forgot to tell you its a bit of off the subject  but that my hubby brought me this punkie ...it was a baby punkie ....I name it Pooch....I tried to put him down so I can cook but he kept whining .....so I put him on my shoulder while I made the ratatouille while pooch was happy as can be.....I taste it it came out ok but its an vegetarian dish but I wish I had made a grill chicken breast with it I don't know why I didn't get any meat when i saw the ingredients .....I ate it thinking I was going to get ahhhhhh moment  but I didn't get the same experience the food  critic got but I would make it again 


Spotlight Item:
Limited Addiction
Limited Addiction-LOT-166
comes with a left and right bracelet,  left and right band, top , and skirt
fit Maitreya and Legacy 
comes in the one color that in the picture 
Head : Genus Head-Baby face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Wasabi-Peyton Hair 
shoes: ::ROC:: Leather Sneakers-Mid 
Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker-Silver
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Limited Addiction




Ratatouille Final Taste



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...