Sunday, September 26, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT_OUT"

My Love Vibe


The vibes when you meet me ...either you like me or hate me their usually no in-between .....I give off personality and some people cant handle that ....I am who I am .....I use to wonder what females don't like me ....which brought tears to my eyes a lot when I was young ....I remember one day I was in my room crying cause a girl at school wanted to fight me for no reason didn't even know the chick she said someone I didn't know said I say some about her yada yada yada  ... I walk away and the chick hit me so I turn around and whip her ass .......

My brother came in the room and ask why was I crying .....told him that I just got in a fight with a chick I didn't even know...and I ask him why people don't like me .....He look at me and told me like it was nothing ...it's your swagger .....that quiet confidents.....your beautiful and you have personality ....you don't try to be cool but you are ....you can hold an audience without trying so wipe your eyes and stop crying over something you possess in yourself embrace it .....I didn't understand what he was saying at the time ....today I don't give a dam.....I try to be the best person I can ......often people think when I'm crying I sensitive but in reality I crying to keep from snatching a bitch lol .....I love with all I have but once I'm done with a person .....and you can take that to the bank ..I use to be sooo blunt ....to the point it hurt people feelings ....Have I lied to keep from hurting people feelings ...yes ....I use to say shit to hurt other feeling without regard I had to learn how to get my point across without hurting someone feeling ..it's call tack.....but the one vibe I want people to get from me is I want to radiate love 


Spotlight Items: 

Pink Cherry Store 

::PC:: Lace Outfit "Shelly"

comes in top and skirt

fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Hourglass, and Maitreya

comes in Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Petrol, Pink, Purple, Red and White

im currently wearing this in the pink 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry

Spotlight Item: 

Cinnamon Cocaine 

[Cinnamon Cocaine] Lucky Heart -

Mint, Mint Mini, Pink, Pink Mini, Purple, Purple Mini, Sky Blue, Sky Blue Mini, and Yellow

I have the Lucky Hearts in Pink

[Cinnamon Cocaine] Lover Aura

Comes in Pink II Heart, Pink Sparkle, Purple Heart , Pink Heart1, Purple Heart, Purple Sparkle Base Pink and Purple Base .....wearing the Pink Base 

 Lover Aura and Lucky Heart Aura 

they are the heart particles 

in pink 

you can pick this up at the [Cinnamon Cocaine]


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V55.3

Hair: Doux Shai Hairstyle in Black

Shoes: KC-Ariel Heels

Accessories: Avant-Delseah Hoops and Rossi- Brat Choker in silver 

Theme song: I Got Love All Over Me by Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...