Saturday, October 2, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

THE DREAM

I have a inmate that was in has solitary confinement......I had to take him out to the yard so he can get some fresh air ....  I took him out and lock him in the outside cell ....this prisoner was fine as fuck...I mean really handsome and I was mildly  attractive to him but I had to remain professional ...every time I look up he was watching me .... So one day I ask him what he was looking at ... he tell me he cant help looking at me...said that he love to look at my beauty through all this ugliness ...said he dream of me being his wife ....I tried not to blush ...when i smile he said he love those dimples  .....so one day in the yard he kept yelling at me getting on my nerves ....I open up his cell and he back me up against the cell .....he sexy lips brush against my neck ...he whisper you smell good enough to eat....he smack his lips ....I want to taste you sooo bad... his hand wonder between my thighs as his finger my goodness .....I lightly moan ....I whisper stop he whisper in my ears ...I've been dreaming of this he said....feeling him enter me as I slide down on his pole ......as he deep in me I hear my husband tell me to wake up.....as I gather myself I hear my husband say u must have been having a good dream cause u was moaning in your dreams ...thinking if only you knew 

SPOTLIGHT ITEM:
Xplicit Furnishing 
Xplicit The Cage
 Original Mesh • 269 animations • Texture menu • Sits 3 people (MF, FFM and MFM) • 5 Scenes & Play Control Buttons • Props menu • RLV • Aeros Compatible
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing
all poses come from the cage 


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Outfit: [CA] THE HOT COP IN BLUE -baton, boots, chest badge, earpiece, garter, gloves, gun, handcuff
Hat, Outfit, necktie and Radio
Hair : Foxy -Phase Hair- Black
Accessories: Delseah Earring


Theme Song: Im Dreaming by Christoper Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...