Wednesday, October 20, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 FEELING SEXY


Have you ever put on an outfit that you felt sexy ass hell in .....I got this outfit at Queenz when I put it on I was feeling myself didn't help when my hubby came in the room and said you look sexy mami ....smiling at the thought ........I grab my purse and shades felt like my outfit was too cute to be in the house I went shopping ....and ran some errands .....all day I got compliments from ladies and guys checking me out ......I was flatter all day ...I sometime over analyze things......I got to wonder why I don't feel sexy in my other cute outfits ....then I realize that sexy is an attitude  not what u have on ....when u feel sexy u give off that vibe ...have you ever vibe off someone energy .......its true if a person give off good energy you tend to be happy around them ....I was always told to watch who u hang around cause misery  love company and that true today ....so I tend to have positive people around me ....but I can say that outfit was sexy as hell laughing  


Spotlight Items

Queenz Store 

Q. Arrogance 

comes with a jacket, bra and leggings  

fit Ebody, Kupra, Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya

has a hud for the jacket of 22 colors, a hud of 11 different colors or the bra and pants and a hud for the metal of 2 different colors 

i wearing this with a burberry jack and pants and a black bra

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link QUEENZ Store


Spotlight Item: 

[Cinnamon Cocaine]

[Cinnamon Cocaine] Diva Glasses

this comes in several colors 

Coba, Coconut, Fairy pink, Fuego, Hisbiscus, Lime, Onyx, Orchid, Sunny, Tranquil, Tropic

I'm wearing this in the Onyx

you can pick these glasses at the main store by clicking the link[Cinnamon Cocaine] 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001 

Body: Maitreya v5.3

Hair: Tram K0925

Shoes: KC -Ariel Heel 

Accessories: Avant Delseah Earring,  necklace initial-dia (B) gold and Movement-Baddie Clutch -black 



                                                                          Pretty Girl-Jon B




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...