Friday, October 22, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

GAMING


We just brought this gaming system ....I had been playing this game the whole day ......I kind of forget we had plan a date night .....He call and told me he was on his way home ask me if I was ready for our date ....I lied ....I was still I'm my pj playing that dam game.....So glad he call me cause I would have been busted ....Got up real quick threw my hair in a bun and grab this outfit i brought from You By GeMyle grab those pumps i pick up from Tantrum and was ready ......When we got home  I challenge him to a game but he decline ...He kiss me and told me not to be up all night ....guess what I was up all night laughing 



SPOTLIGHT ITEM: SHOE FETISH

Tantrum Store

Tantrum -Felicia Heels

fit Belleza, INITHIUM< Legacy, Maitreya

Comes in different 15 colors for the body and straps and 3 for the sole and 2 for the metal 

I wearing this in a pink 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Tantrum Store








SPOTLIGHT ITEMS: FASHION SHOUT-OUT

YoU By GeMyles Store

YoU By GeMyles Eustacia Outfit 

Comes with top, belt, pants, and shorts 

fit Freya, Hourglass,  Isis, Legacy, Maitreya

comes with a hud for the top 10 different colors  has a hud for the pants and shorts of 20 different texture 

 I'm wearing this top in pink and light denim

You can pick this at the Darkness October Event by clicking the link Darkness Event 

also make sure you check out more items at the main store by clicking the link YoU By GeMyles



 

 Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

 Body: Maitreya V5.3

 Hair: Tram K0925 hair 

 Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earring and necklace Initial-dia (B) Platinum

 




Theme song for blog: Slick Rick-Children's Story


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...