Thursday, October 28, 2021

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

BeWitched 2.0 


I have a confession ....I'm a witch but  not like the wicked witch of the west more like the witch on bewitch ... but I don't use my power that often ....Like I  hardly ever use them  ...but I still remember how to move items from  from one spot to another oh and I can fly sometime its the landing i have trouble with  ....I remember  one day I got mad with the hubby  he said something slick and I turn his ass into an toad .....I was so piss that I went to bed the next day I planning on  turning  him back but forgot the dam spell ....my grandma knows every spell but I wasn't  suppose to use them on regular people so I couldn't call her.....didn't feel like the lecture...call my uncle but he talked  my ear off for about an hour and still didn't tell me how to change my hubby back finally I had call my mother .....after she stop laughing she gave me spell to turn him back so I haven't tried that again ......but every October I have the urge to make potions .....mainly love potions .....I make 4 different love potions ...the green dont do much just make him tell you he love you alot ...the blue have him waiting on you hand and feet ....cooking and cleaning .....pampering you ....I suggest this potion for the ladies ...its my favorite ....the red kind of turn him into a bugaboo but the pink have them dam right stalking you .....


SPOTLIGHT ITEM: 

YoU By GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Laurinda Outfit and Heels 

comes with tops, skirt, sleeves, panty liner,  and boots 

fit Freya, Hourglass,  Isis,  Legacy and Maitreya

this comes in black only but it does has a hud for the lace on the sleeves

YoU can pick this up at the Ebento Event ....hurry the event is ending soon so sending an uber by clicking the link Ebento Event

Head: Genus Head-Baby face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair:  Medusa Hair 

Accessories: Avant: Deleseah Hoops and Initial -Dia (B) necklace in platinum




Theme Song: I Put A Spell On You by Jordan Spark, Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...