Friday, October 15, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

                                                                        My Special Gift

I have a favorite place in my yard my hubby decide to surprise me and get an outdoor swing ...We was laying in bed having an conversation about when I was young my granny had this swing outside his home .....told him how I love that swing told him I had plan on getting one when I grew older .....He ask me about the swing what it look like I happen to have a picture of me on that swing when I was a little girl i show it to him .....

Spotlight Item: Must Get Item
Xplicit Furnishing 
Xplicit Outside Swing
Original Mesh • 232 animations • Texture menu • PG/Adult setting via owner controlled menu • Multi speed animations
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing
ALL POSES IN THE PICTURE FROM THE SWING

then  sometime later I went to find the picture and couldn't find it thinking  I must have misplace it .....one particular day my hubby had me running all around town .....when I came home I was tired ....he said I have something I want to show you ........complaining ....can u show me later ...he assisted that he show me now ......so I got up and he lead me to my favorite spot that when i saw the swing .....omg it was a replica of the swing my grandma had in her yard ........I cried I couldn't believe he do something so special ....the next day I  couldn't wait to chill on my new swing .....I got dressed and chilled on my swing all day.....My husband like that swing as much as I do ...we stay on that swing all the time 

Spotlight Item: Fashion Shout-Out
Pink Cherry Store
.::PC::. Studded Outfit "Skylar"- Rose/White
comes with top, leggings and belt
fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink (HG)
Comes in black, black/white, blue /white, Copper/black, floral/black, floral/white,  grey/black, Lilac/white, Petrol, Red/black, rose/white, white, white/black 
 im wearing this in rose and white 
 You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store
 Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
 Body: Maitreya v5.3
 Hair: Unorthodox Green Braids
 Shoes: KC -Ariel Heel in pink 
 Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earrings  and Initial-dia necklace (B) platinum
 


                                                                    Deborah Cox-Sentimental 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...