Tuesday, August 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 A KISS FROM A BUTTERFLY


I woke up thinking about my mom this particular day  ....been crying off and on all day I decide to get up and get some fresh air ...look in my closet grab this cute lil black outfit that fit my mood ....grab some shades cause my eyes has been swollen from crying all day .........I went out to my favorite area where these angel pillar ....most days I  get comfort from this lil spot but today I couldn't get it together .....while out there these butterflies came around me .... I start to swat them away but as much as I swat them away they would just fly around me ....I started to get irritated when one landed on my hand .....looking at the beauty of the butterfly some how gave me comfort..... then it hit me that my mother love butterflies and her favorite colors was blue .....I realize that was her way of telling me she's still there ....I realize that was a sign from her .....in that moment I got comfort ....thinking she's always there in some way


Spotlight Items: 

(Cinnamon Cocaine)

(Cinnamon Cocaine) Billionaire Glasses

comes in Calabasas, Hollywood, laguna, Newport, San Diego, Sonoma, Barbie, Mailbu and Santa Monica

each glasses comes in different colors 

Im actually wearing the los Angeles that comes in black 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Cinnamon Cocaine


Spotlight Item: 

Limited Addiction 

Limited Addiction-LOTD 157

Left and right arm band, left and right bracelet, top and pants 

fit Legacy and Maitreya

it comes in black only 

you can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Limited Addiction

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya v5.3

Hair: Doux-Laura Hairstyle 

Shoes: KC-Fabiana Plateau  Shoe 

Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earring 



                                                Theme Song : Mariah Carey-Butterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...