Sunday, August 22, 2021

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH "

BEACH TIME


I've been so busy I haven't had time for the beach .....I had some work to do but i decided to put that to the side and go down to the beach ....its sad we live right on the beach and I never get to go out to the water .....I went down to the beach and took a dip .....I told myself I was only going to go down there for an hour .....you know that didn't happen right lol ......I end up staying down their the whole day just relaxing ...the hubby came down to get me and end up relaxing with me ....sometime we work too hard not to take time out to enjoy the simple things 


Spotlight Items: 

Tantrum Store

Tantrum-Melinda Heels 

fit Belleza Maitreya, INTHIUM, Legacy

color hud of 16 colors for the top ribbon, bottom ribbons, and padding, a color hud for the heel of 17 different color for the heel and a color hud of 3 colors for the sole 

I wearing this in skull print 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Tantrum Store

Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Doux Sophia Hair 

Cltohes: Her-Izzie Bikini 

Accessories: Delseah Earrings 



 Theme Song: Will Smith-Summertime 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...