Sunday, August 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 I CAN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP 


One morning I woke up and for the life of me I couldn't get back to sleep.....I tried hot tea....counting sheeps nd a numberous different things to try to get back to sleep but none of them work ....so i decide to look out my window ....when I realize the sun was coming up ....never took the time to check out a sunrise .....I was amaze how god allow such beauty


Spotlight Items: 

Myle Harvy Couture

(MH) Couture by Design Alicia Lingerie 

comes with a bra, panty, suspenders and heels

fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya 

Comes with a hud of  white, black and red 

I'm wearing this in white 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Myles Harvy Couture by Design



Head: Genus Head: Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Minja Hairstyle 

Accessories: Delseah Hoops


                                        Jillionaire, Fuse, and Fatman Scoop -Sunrise 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...