Saturday, August 28, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 HIS NEW TOY


My husband got a new ATV we was suppose to ride around together ....but we keep missing each other ...we had made plans to go for a ride this coming Saturday ...well Saturday come around and he has to go into work to a couple of hours said he would be home by 10 am ....I waited and waited next thang I know it was almost 3 .....I was piss I was looking forward to riding around with him on the ATV....so I said forget that ....I grab the keys and and a ball ....riding around the land ....when he finally got home it was about a quarter till six.......he immediately apologize and ask what I did all day cause he has been trying to call but didn't get an answer told him I was riding his ATV ....talking about piss he was sooo mad ....told me he wanted to ride his ATV first .....I roll my eyes ....and told him too bad you should have been home ....and went upstairs for a hot bath



Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry 

 .:PC::. Summer Outfit "Maya"

fit Freya, Isis , Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink (HG)

comes in top and shorts 

comes in black, black/white, black/blue, darkgreen/black

grey/black, Petrol/black, red/black, white, white/black, white/Lilac and white/pink 

I wearing this in Petrol/black 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry




Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Monso-Sunmi Hair in black 

Shoes: KC Talia Wedge 

Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earring and Rossi-Brat Choker in Silver


 



Ciara feat Ludacris -Ride 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...