Thursday, July 8, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

Time To Myself 

Me and the hubby had plans to go on vacation that we paid in advance .......something happen at work and he couldn't go ....I decided to go without him....I thought I was going to be lonely .....but I really enjoyed that time....I need to reflect....Nothing wrong with taking time for your self  ......I came home after being gone for 4 days refresh and with my mind right  
Spotlight Item: 
Queenz Store
Q. Lavish
fit Ebody, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya
It has a color hud of 12 different colors 
I'm wearing this in white 

Head: Genus Head-Baby face W001
Body: Maitreya v5.3
Hair: Phoenix-Mila Hair Dark Style 
Shoes:KC-Alycia Heel 
Accessories: Avant-Deleseah Earring and Rossi Brat Choker

Make sure you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Queenz



Am I Dreaming by Xscape, Keith Sweat, Ol Skool



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...