Thursday, July 1, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 FEELING MYSELF 




Ladies have you had moments when you felt cute .......I went to get my hair done.....after my hairstyles was done ...she hand me  the mirror ......i love it ....I put on my earring on plus I had on a cute outfit .....I was feeling myself.....you couldnt tell me I wasnt cute I wanted to go out .....had my husband take a couple of pictures with his phone ...was suppose to put my closet together my husband just added for me but thats gonna have to wait cause we hitting the town tonight 



Spotlight Items: 
Pink Cherry 
::PC::Casual Outfit "Chelina"
comes with a top, short and belt 
Fit Freya, Isis, Legacy,  Maitreya, Slink (HG)
comes in 11 different colors 
im actually wearing this in blue and white 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001 
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair : Doux Joya Hairstyle 
Accessories: Avant Deleseah  Earrings and Rossi Brat choker 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry





The Theme Song-Nicki Minaj Feat Beyonce 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...