Wednesday, July 28, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

                                                          I'M GOING TO CATCH SOME FIREFLY 

We have this tree that lighting bugs hang around ........when I young I you to catch them and put them jars or pull out the light and put them on my ears as earring ....now that im older that was gross... ......smiling at the memories .....I went in the house and got some jars .....i was going to catch me some lighting bugs bka firefly ..........I had fun running around trying to catch them ....then I got sad ....wishing I had a little one to run around with me ....after collecting some in  jar .....I know I'm too old to be running around but sometimes you have to be a kid at heart ....

Spotlight Item:
Limited Addiction 
Limited Addiction 158
comes with top, pants, bracelet for left and right arm and arm bands for left and right arm
fit Maitreya and Legacy only 
come in only one color ...pink and white 
Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: tram KO425 HAIR
Shoes: KC-Delilah Heel 
Accessories: Avant Deleseah Earring and Initial-dia (B) Platinum
you can pick this up at this main store by clicking the link  @ Limited Addiction


P.S. no bugs was harm in this blog and all bugs was set free in the end ....hell I cant have the bug people protesting outside my house 













                                                             Owl City -Fireflies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...