Saturday, July 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

The Cook-Out


It was the 4th of July and we decided to put something on the grill .....I went to the store and got some burgers and stuff for a cookout......I brought so much food I decided to have a cook-out.....Seasoning all the food for the cookout next I went out to get the grill started ....dam I forgot the hotdog roll ....sending the hubby to pick up his brother and get some hotdogs roll ......I was watching tv I look at my watch it was about 30 mins and the grill was ready ...so I thought I was going to just cook the hotdogs and sausages .....but I end up cooking the burgers, steak,  and pork chops ......he still wasn't there ........I call his phone he didn't answer ......I put all the food on the table and made a couple of burgers....and waited and waited  I finally decided to eat........piss to pisstivity....looking at my watch its been almost two hours.....I went in the house and watch tv I don't know how long I was there cause I feel alseep ......when I woke up ....the husband had ate along with his brother and his girl .....and put the food up ....they compliment me on the food but I was still piss ......yall know I'm gonna act a pure fool after the company leave right 


Spotlight Item: Must Get Item

Xplicit Furnishing

Xplicit PIcnic Table 

Original Mesh Design and Textures • 113 High Quality Bento Animations • Sits 1-4 People(Solo, single couple, 2 couples, MMF, MFM) • Props menu • Auto- attach props

you can pick this up at the main store  by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing


Spotlight Item: Fashion Shout-Out

Diva Empire Fashion House 

(DE) Tina

comes with a top and skirt

fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

the outfit come in 10 different colors for the top it comes with a denim skirt  

I'm actually wearing this in red and denim skirt

You can pick this at the main store by clicking at the link Diva Empire Fashion House

and if you dont feel like leaving the house check out the online store by clicking the link Diva Empire Marketplace

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya v5.3

Head: Doux Joya Hairstyle 

Shoes: KC Riva Wedges

Accessories: RCA initial-dia (B) Gold and Avant Delseah hoops




 This song is a cook-out classic _ Frankie Beverly and Maze Before I let Go 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...