Tuesday, July 13, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 THE ORPHANAGE


Me and the hubby was vacation .....well while we was at dinner ....somehow we got into a conversation with the couple that was across from us and she told me she work at an orphanage ....said they really need volunteers to spend time with the kids .....she gave me the address and her number and the couple paid the bill and left....later on that night I told the hubby we should visit .....he said no  at first said that we was on vacation but after pestering him and giving him good loving he agreed laughing ......yes in that order .....

Spotlight Item: 

Limited Addiction Store

Limited Addiction Nikki Set

this comes with a pulled top, top and pants 

fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

comes with a color hud of 20 different colors for pants and top ....had a medal hud of 5 different colors 

I wearing this in a beige top and pulled top  and white pants 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link LImited Addiction

Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Doux Kiara Hairstyle 

Shoes: KC Eden Sandals

Accessories: Avant Delseah Earrings and Initial-dia Necklace-Gold


we got up bright and early to go to the orphanage ....Manno make it a point to tell me that we only going to stay for an hour tops .....when we got there  was a girls dorm and boys dorm ...we had so much fun ....we end up spending the whole day and went back the next day ....needless to say we spent each day of our vacation at the orphanage....on the way home from the vacation the hubby look at me and said I really enjoyed the orphanage ....I think I'm gonna miss those kids I smile .....and said me too 



                                            the theme song is jon B-Someone to Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...