Wednesday, June 30, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 ROAD TRIP


I miss my girlfriend we talk every week but nothing like spending time one on one .....so I decided to rent a van to take the four hour drive to see my girl   ......on the way I saw the most amazing view ...I had to stop and admire it .....I  watch the ocean from afar ...I had heels on and sand and heels don't go together ......I stayed there about an hour .....and headed down to see her .......I spent a week with her ....but instead of driving back I turn in the rental and flew home 


Spotlight Item: 

Limited Addiction 

Limited Addiction-Lotd 153

top and skirt 

fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

this comes in one color 

Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: No Match-No Will -Black

Shoes: KC Yana Heels 

Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earring, Rossi Brat Choker-Gold

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Limited Addiction




Theme song: Nelly-Ride with me 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...