Wednesday, June 9, 2021

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH "

 A Visit to Miss Minnie 




    
Their this lady that live  down the road name Miss Minnie  .....She out live two husbands all of her kids are grown and live out of state and she outlive all her siblings.....so from time to time I go check on her .....Miss Minnie babysit me when I was a kid .....she's like the neighborhood grandma.......For the most part its just her ...so I stop pass and check on her .....sometimes I bring her something or I stop pass to see if she needs anything .....So this particular day I decided to stop pass to see her .......I knock on the door she didn't answer ...she usually home ....at first I was worried looking down at my watch ...then it dawn on me that she walk everyday for 30 mins about this time....instead of going home and coming back I decided to wait on her .....Like clockwork I saw her coming down the street ....smiling and thinking I know she's gonna talk shit about my hair giggling



Spotlight Item: 
Tantrum Store
Tantrum -London Heel
Fit Belleza, INITRIUM, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink
Comes with a hud for 15 for the shoe and strap and heel .....also a hud for 6 different colors for the sole and 2 for the metal 
I wearing the shoe in a pink  
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @Tantrum Store












                                                        
                         Bruno Mars-Just The Way You Are 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...