Tuesday, June 8, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 SWEET REVENGE


The other day I was at work horny as hell.....do you remember the post where we was trying something new ....well my husband has been staying in the guess room since then....we talk but not really have a conversation ....he must have been thinking the same thing cause he called and  ask me what can he do to get back in the bedroom ....see we have a very active sex life .....I know he was missing me as well as I was missing him......he said ill do anything i miss my wife...anything i said he said anything ......when i came home I was sitting on my Lounger ......he came in and look at me ....said he was going to take a shower ....while he was in the shower I pull out a lil something special I pick for him...I hand him a man thong and a harness laughing



He look at me like I was crazy ....after fussing about the outfit he look down and notice I had no panties ....he smile he reach down to feel between my legs so I move ....I remind him not so fast and I reminded him  he said he would do  anything so i had he doing all kinds of chores .....I couldnt wait for my loving .....after he did all I ask with no complaints he decided to let his hand roam 



.....feeling his hands all over my sweet spot we got reacquainted  if you know what I mean ....giggle thinking about the look on his face when I told him to put on the thong and see in in that thong was such a sweet revenge in itself  ...



SPOTLIGHT ITEMS :
Xplicit Furnishing 
Xplicit Domme Lounge
 Original Mesh Design and Textures • 447 High Quality Bento Animations • Sits 3 People, (Dominant, Male Submissive and Female Submissive) • Texture Menu • Works with and without RLV • Multi-Speed Animations • It's not Mine Enabled • Aeros and Physics Enabled
I have this in a purple leather with a silver trim 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Xplicit Furnishing








SPOTLIGHT ITEM:
{Myles Harvy} Couture by Design
{MH} Couture by Design  Kadence Outfit 
comes with a choker, corset, and skirt 
fit Classic, Ebody,(Fine-Curvy) Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Tonic (Curvy-Fine) 
comes with  hud of 10 different colors 
Im currently wearing this in black 

You can pick this up at the Darkness Event from June 5th-30th but go now by clicking the link @ Darkness Event 
Make sure you check out the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya v5.3 
Hair: No Match-No Stranger -in black
Shoes: KC Alycia Heels
Accessories: Avant Delseah Earrings 

Sweet Revenge-Ludacris 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...