Tuesday, June 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 SOMETHING SWEET


I wanted something sweet ......so I headed to the donut shop to get me a dozen ...I was happy as hell cause the hubby was gone and I can eat as many donuts without sharing ...... I sit down  and my puppy decide he wanted to help me eat them ....whining and barking every time I took a bite ...so I end up having to share after all .....my hubby has her spoiled giving her food now she think she suppose to eat every time we eat shaking my head 







Spotlight Item: 

YoU By GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Esther Sporty Outfit

top and bottom 

fit Maitreya (petite) , Belleza, Isis, Altamura, Ebody (Classic, Curvy),  Freya, Legacy, Perky, Slink (hourglass, Physique), Tonic(Fine, Curvy)

comes in white and black  with 5 different sayings 

owned, bitch, babygirl, princess, and Ilove you 

I am wearing this in white with the babygirl saying 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face w001

Body: Maitreya v5.3

Hair:  Doux CeCe hairstyle 

Shoes: tetra Sneakers (White)

accessories: Rossi Brat choker-gold, Avant Delseah Earrings

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles



           Theme Song: Something Sweet  by ADE feat Fatman Scoop 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...