Friday, June 18, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

                                                                      A COFFEE  AND A DATE 

I went to get a coffee at this new donut shop that has the best coffee in town ....They have a customer name Gus that knows the menu better than the employees .....When I came up to the counter ...He look up and smile ....He said "I've been waiting on you " confused pointing to my chest you been waiting on me ....He smile and said "I've been dreaming of a woman like you" smirking my response was "oh really" he responded yes ....I'll treat you like a lady open you door and all that shit ....I laugh out loud just then the attendant ask for my order after putting my order in ...Gus compliment me about my beauty, said he love my outfit on me  ....he ask for my number ....showing him my ring finger ....after the attendant hand me my coffee ....i said my good byes to Gus ...smiling he said we had a wonderful first date


I turn back and my response was wait what ...he said I consider our talk our first date .....just then my phone rung ....answering it I told my husband about Gus and our first date ....laughing ....my husband told me to tell Gus  I was taken ......walking out the donut shop I heard Gus yell ....Will you marry me ..Yelling I'm married Gus .....He said I was getting it out the way if you and the hubby divorce I want to say I got first dibs on being Husband no. 2......fyi ladies Gus looking for a wife well I think he is .... he's giving out wedding proposals so all my single ladies need to go to Burrow Co.  I'm sure he's hanging around somewhere laughing or at least get a great cup of coffee 






Spotlight Item
Buganvilla Store
Yami Outfit 
comes with a top and skirt 
fit Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacyand Maitreya
comes with 31 different texture 
Im actually wearing the pop texture 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Buganville Store
Spotlight Item:
Tantrum Shoe
Spice Wedge 
fit Belleza, INITRIUM, Legacy, LoveMomma , Maitreya
comes with a 16 different colors 
wedge has 7 different colors 
2 color huds for sole 
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @Tantrum Store



Head: Genus  Head-Baby Face W001
Body:Maitreya 5.3
Hair: Doux Ryancita Hairstyle 
Accessories: Rossi Brat Choker-Gold and Avant-Delseah Earrings






                                                             Treat Her Like A Lady by  Temptations 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...