Friday, November 8, 2019

LOVEAND BASKETBALL

Just the little things


As you know I try to stay active ...so I decide I want to play a little basketball ….I got up and got dressed with the basketball in hand I headed for the door when I hear my hubby ask where are you going looking at him then the basketball ...I told him I'm going to shoot some hoops …..he look me up and down and said he's coming …….don't you know I had to wait another 15 mins.....ladies you  know when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go and









theme song ….I like by guy


I hate waiting …...but I waited.....we arrived at the basketball court at first we  just bounce the ball to each other ….he would shoot a hoop the toss me the ball and I would do the same …….then we decided to do some one on one …… that's when he started not playing fair ...grabbing my ass to distract me …..I start bending over so I can snatch the ball …..we had so much fun …..at the end of the game ...we was both tired and horny ….I really cant tell you who won the game ….even though I think I score the most point …..only thing I know is I score the biggest prize and that's him.....loving my man.....there is a thing call love and basketball.....oh and he got lucky that night 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...