Wednesday, June 2, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 The Bust


My captain call me to go undercover this local store is selling prescription pills out of the store ....they was looking for someone to manage the store so they gave me a fuck up background and send me undercover ....I got the job....I work the case for about two month learning the in and out of their operation before we decided to bust them on those charges .......they had a guy name Jayden to be the lookout for 5.0 I had to arrest him first ....he knew me as Cakes that was my undercover name  .....so when I came up on him and pull my gun to arrest him .... he look at me like I was crazy .....until I shot his big toe off then he realize I wasn't playing .....taking him in without incident well minus this big toe .....without alert the people in the operation ....... I decided to take down the main guy which was behind the counter waiting on a shipment of pill which would never come ....cause  we already bust them and intersect the drugs ......I went in to bust this fool but he thought I was robbing the place ...so I went with it



handcuff  him and sat him on the ground while heard him yelling he was gonna kill me when he get loose ...took his supple and had me back up come and get him while I was on the way to the station ......over all I had another successful bust 






Spotlight Item: 
Pink Cherry 
::PC:: Lace Jumpsuit "Eliana"
fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink(HG)
comes in Berry, Black, Blue, Grey, Purple, Red, Teal, and White 
Im actually wearing this in Black

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body : Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Tram J0225 hair in black 
Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earring and RYCA Initial-dia (B) Gold 
Shoes: KC -Brooklyn Heel

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry





The theme song for this blog: Set It Off by Ms. Joi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...