Tuesday, June 1, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

I'm Not Buying Nothing Else 


I went online was on Second Life Marketplace.....and see this human Kite ....thought this would be fun so i brought it .......said it raise you 500 ft in the air then will slowly lower you to the ground .....two days later it came in the mail .....My hubby brought it in fussing about me ordering off of Marketplace ....I ignore him and got excited about to using my human kite ......I rip open the package and read the instruction ....went outside and sat on it ....now it rise a lit bit off the ground ....i was excited but just as the excitement hit me ...the human kite stop ....I got off grab the instruction to see if I was doing what the instruction said and tried again ......it rose again to the same level it did before ......I was piss....the hubby gonna be mad when he see I spent 100L on this oh well they had to nerve to give it a 5 star ...it did have a weight requirement but I meet that requirement with no question ....But it must have an ass requirement they didn't list in the instruction ....they need to have this on the package no big ass on this i giggle at my thoughts 


SPOTLIGHT ITEM: 

Bad Foxy 

top and Pants 

fit only Legacy body only 

comes with a 14 different colors hud 

im wearing this in lavendar 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Legacy 

Hair:Doux CeCe Hairstyle  

Shoes: KC Magna Sandals 

you can pick this up at the Beauty Event by clicking the link @ Beauty Event

you go check out more at the main store by clicking the link @ Bad Foxy Store



Nicki Mina ft Rihanna -Fly 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...