Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

  I WANT A GOOD BURGER


I decided to start my diet this week .....half way through the day I started to craze a burger .....I call my friends and she told me that the burger down the street has really good veggie burgers .....she told me that it wasn't that much difference ...I decide to go get me a veggie burger ....I order it took one bite and toss it that shit was nasty as hell I'm just gonna assume she never had a good burger.....I don't know what the heck she was talking about .....I decided to order me another burger ...it was a double cheese burger with  lettuce, tomatoes and pickles which are veggies so its kind of like a veggie burger ......right ...I ate the burger omg it was soooo good oh I forgot the about the  fries ..but that potatoes which is a veggie so I'm good on that  .....Ok Ok I gonna have to start my diet next week 



Spotlight Items: 

Limited Addicted 

Lotd 148

comes with a hoodie and shorts 

fit Legacy and Maitreya 

come in one texture only 

Head : Genus Head-Baby Face W001


Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Phoenix- Evelyn Hair 

Shoes: Tetra -Air Sneaker

Accessories: Delseah Earring

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @Limited Addiction  


The Drive Thru song by Todrick Hall 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...