Monday, May 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

 TIRED OF WAITING 


Ok you know I love a good shoe wanted to show you my shoe while waiting for my appointment....don't you hate going to an appointment and they have you waiting forever ...what the point for the appointment if you still gonna have me waiting....I was feeling cute and was ready to get it over  with ....meanwhile I'm sharing my new shoe 





Tantrum Store

Tantrum Teagan Heel 

fit Belleza, Inithium, Maitreya, Slink (hourglass)

come with a color hud of 15 different colors for the body, straps , heels ties and the sole has 7 different colors 

im wearing this in a tan with a purple trim 

 

Head: Genus Head - Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya

Hair: Doux Taiane Hairstyle 

Dress : Enviee-Camille Dress

Accessories : Deleah Earrings,  Rossi Brat Choker -gold 




I Like-Kut Klose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...