Saturday, May 15, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 PRETTY IN PINK 


I was call to do a photo shoot the theme was pretty in pink .....when I arrived they had me to get in hair and makeup they had a rack of different designers clothes ....I look through the rack and pick this cute lil babydoll dress from the Limited Addiction .....I got style and led to the photo shoot .....while posing the photographer kept saying think pretty in pink ....ok I was thinking what the hell is think pretty in pink .....after a few pictures the photographer .....said we need something else I said I saw a dress with a hit of black I think that would make the dress pop cause its a lot of pink ......he frown at first then we said lets try it ....after change into the same dress with some black in it .....He start taking pictures again....after taking a few pictures he look into the camera ....he smile I have to admit you was right ....smiling ....we wrap up the photo shoots and I said my goodbyes ....two weeks later I got a call was told that I got the cover to SL Lifestyles  magazine ....I was so excited 


Spotlight Item: 

Limited Addiction

Limited Addiction-Minx Set

Comes with a dress and  Jacket

fit Legacy, Maitreya {Petite}

the dress come with a color hud of   27 different colors .....for the following the dress upper , dress lower,  dress accent, Jacket, and Jacket arms

 Im actually wearing the dress in all pink ....and im also wearing this in pink with  black trim 

 

 Head: Genus head-Baby Face W001

 Body-Maitreya

 Hair- Monso-Chowon in black and red 

 Shoes: KC Kaila Heels 

 Accessories: deleah Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker (silver)

You can pick this at the main store by clicking the link Limited Addiction






                                                                Karol G, Nicki Minaj-Tusa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...