Thursday, May 27, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

THE DINNER DATE


I decide to go to this new Japanese Steak Restaurant they just build around the way  ...the buzz around town was positive so I couldn't wait to go check it out ....when I arrive they had a 45 min wait .....which was ok cause the hubby was meeting me there and he was stuck in traffic ....said he wasn't far from the restaurant though ....he finally arrive ....he look at me and said u wearing the hell out that dress ....I blush ....well it was about 30 mins when they had a seat for us .....we sat down .....our cook came and did lil tricks and cook an amazing dinner ....I got the steak, shrimp and scallops that was cook to perfection and the husband got the chicken and steak and he was happy with his food also.....



SPOTLIGHT ITEM

Diva Empires Fashion House

DE Amire Dress

fit Hourglass, Maitreya, Freya, Kupra, and Legacy 

has a hud of 30 different colors 

Im wearing this dress in black 

Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya

Hair: Kuni Alice 

Shoes: KC-Kaila Heel

Accessories: Avant Delseah Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker-Gold



you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link it will take you right there Diva Empire Fashion House


Theme Song: Bruno Mars-That's what I like

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...