Sunday, May 30, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 I NEED SOME BREAD


I didn't feel like cooking so I decided to get some lunch meat and some sub bread and make subs .....so I was headed out when i heard my hubby tell me to put on a sweater ......but this outfit comes with a cute sweater that goes over my top and it was still sexy as hell ....so when I put on the sweater he said you still showing your mid-drift .....but I said I still have a sweater on with smirk... I headed to get some bread so I can make us some subs.....we had chips and subs for dinner ...after we ate ...he had the nerve to say what I tell you about leaving this house looking sexy pulling me on his lap




SPOTLIGHT ITEM:

Limited Addiction 

Limited Addiction-Riley Set

Comes with a Top, Sweater, Belt and Jeans 

this fit Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya

come with a 20 different hud for the top, top string, sweater,  also the belt has 8 texture hud , the jeans has a 14 different text hud with the belt metal for 5 different colors 

I'm actually wearing this in the red  in the top, sweater and belt and denim jeans 

Head: Genus Head: Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya

Hair: Doux-Ara Hairstyle 

Accessories: Avant Delseah Earring and Ryca Initial-dia (B) Gold

Shoes: You cant see the shoes so I didn't share them

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Limited Addiction



Pretty Girl-Jon B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...