Saturday, May 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 NOTHING LIKE YOUR OWN BED 


I was sent out of town to work under cover .....I happen to take one of my puppies to keep me company cause I hate being away from home.....I laid there trying to sleep I look over and heard the puppy snoring i was jealous but couldn't I got up look out the window I even tried to drink warm milk ...well maybe not warm milk it was hot chocolate but it had warm milk in it.....needless to say I was up most of the night ....can u believe it when it was time for me to get up when I finally fell asleep ....I was tired as hell that whole day ....I love my job but I hate not sleeping in my own bed 




SPOTLIGHT ITEM:
(MH) Couture
River Babydoll Outfit 
comes with a babydoll dress and panties 
Fit Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus) , Maitreya, Legacy, Slink (Physique-Hourglass), Tonic (Curvy-Fine), Kupra
the outfit comes with a color hud of 10 different colors 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya 5.3
Hair: Doux Ara Hairstyle 
Accessories: Avant Delseah Earrings 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles 





I Can't Sleep by R. Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...