Saturday, May 22, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

TRYING SOMETHING NEW

My husband call me talking about getting him some ......laughing do you all ways think about sex ....he answer what you think .....he said i want to try something new tonight ....I ask like what....He said I'm show you but I need you to have a open mind .......wondering if he want me to swing from the chandelier .....He said what ever you wear make it easy assess .....I see what I can do ....unless you want another pair of your undies rip I suggest you do that  ....later on that night ....I was laying on the bed in a bikini ...he wanted easy access .......he led me down to our basement .....He lick my earlobe and said I want to see how many time I can make you cum....I smile ....oh shit I was thinking me too ....he blindfold me and told me to step up I felt him handcuff me to something .....I didn't know how i was feeling bout this ........he next say I going to give you a safe word if anything you don't like say the safe word and ill stop .....your safe word is chocolate......i want to please you all night baby .......at first I felt  so much pleasure I didnt think i could take anymore ...he please me over and over again .....then told to switch position I was like ok ...I felt his hand rub my ass then grab it .....he said I love this ass ...he bent over and kiss my ass ....for those time you tell me too I can say I have ....rolling my eyes behind the blindfold.....it got quiet then i felt a sting on my ass....



I was like ok in my mind I was saying that not too bad .....just as I said ok the stinging start to hurt .....next thing I know I was screaming the safe word ......CHOCOLATE...CHOCOLATE ..then I was screaming anything I know that had chocolate in it ...Hershey fuck....I think he had a dam flash back ....thinking about  what flashback he might be having ...... was it when I threw milk in his face, or pull the gun on him or threw the knife at him ......screaming the safe word Chocolate with tears in my eyes .....he suddenly stop ....ran over to me and unstrap me ....I wrap his hand around me ....I push him away and punch the hell out of him .....yelling we wont be doing that shit again .....told him he was sleeping  in the guest bedroom indefinitely  .....So ladies if you like a lot of pleasure mix with pain pick this up at Xplicit just make sure your man don't have any flashbacks when using this.

SPOTLIGHT ITEM: 
Xplicit Furnishing 
Xplicit BDSM Cross 
Original Mesh Design and Textures • 62 High Quality Bento Animations• Auto-Attach props • Cross tilts to two different angles •RLV • Texture Menu • Aeros Cock Enabled • It's Not Mine Cum System • Copy/Mod/No Transfer 

Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya
Hair: Sintinklia-Hair Addison (Black & White)
Outfit: Spoiled-Goddess LIngerie Set (Baby Blue)
Shoes: KC Kaila Heels
Accessories: Rossi Brat Choker, Delseah Earring and the erratic /chris-blindfold (White)

You can pick this up at  the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing




Wiz Khalifa feat Ty Dolla-Something New


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...