Tuesday, May 11, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"


 GIVE THEM THEIR FLOWERS


Yesterday I was walking when I saw this flower shop ,,,,,,,it was Mother's Day weekend so i decided to go in.......the aroma of the flower shop was overwhelming ......but was intoxicating a the time the different scents from the flowers ......I started to get roses ....but then I glance over and saw a vase of tulips.....I call the saleperson over .......do yall have some tulips in the back......she smile and said yes.....I ask he to bring me a bundle.....she brought me a bunch of tulips I was about put some around the house ......but I decided to do something better I remember my moms saying give peoples their flowers while they living ....so I decided to give all my sorority sisters flowers .....those who have kids and those who don't have kids but will become an awesome mother in the future .....of course I kept a couple for myself ....so this is a salute to all the mothers .....tulips mean love ....I don't know if you knew this but the tulip is the first flower to bloom in spring  which mean rebirth .....so I want my friends and family to know I love them the tulips a symbol of this 


Spotlight Item:

ANTHEMIS 

Anthemis Overall/Top N2

Top and Overalls 

fit Legacy, Maitreya, Perky,  Petitie, 

has a hud for the top of 22 colors for the top /side inserts 23 different colors for the rim 

the overalls have a hud of 22 colors for the pants , contract inserts, 23 for the side inserts, and cuff for 15 different colors also for the belt, apron , belt loop and pockets, strap, straprim, zipper and metal ring 

You can basically change the whole outfit to you liking 

I'm wearing the outift in white and blue ......and the top with a black trim with blue and white 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Anthemis


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya

Hair: Tram K0328 Hair-Black 

Shoes: KC Riva Wedge 

Accessories : Avant Delseah Earrings, Rossi Brat Choker-gold

Dear Mama-2Pac



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A NIGHT OF ROMANCE Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Lila" Outfit  this comes in a bodysuit this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Waifu, and Re...