Tuesday, May 4, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 I'M WAS SO DAM MAD AT HIM


The other day I got so mad at the hubby we fussy ...after the argument I didn't say shit to his ass ..I don't know if I'm the only one but when I get mad I usually clean ...I can clean the hell out of a house when I'm mad laughing......if I'm mopping the floor I'm not choking the shit out of him was my reasoning ......he came in and look at me.....I was doing  laundry at this point ..I was washing and drying clothes and doing some ironing ....I heard him say your sexy as hell when your mad I look at him and roll my eyes .....  He come up close behind me and put his hands on my hips  ....feeling his print on my ass .....I pass by him.....He chuckled....He ask me are you still mad at me ......im said nope with an attitude....


Spotlight Items: 
Xplicit Furnishing 
Xplicit Laundry Area
100% original mesh • 125 High Quality Animations including New Bento Animations • Texture Menu with Advance Material Ready • Auto-Attach props • Multi-Speed Animations • Aeros Compatible • It's Not Mine Compatible • • Copy/No Mod/No

You can pick this up at the mainstore  by clicking the link @ Xplicit Furnishing
the online store (aka marketplace Xplicit Furnishing Marketplace






He said yes you are ......he stood there .....I suck my teeth and put my skirt on to run to the store I heard him asked where you going showing my ass ....smirk a bit I knew it would piss him off when he saw the skirt but I didn't care I went to go get some washing powder when I got back home  he was leaning against the washing machine ....I ask him to move so I can put some soap powder in the washing machine .....he came up behind me and whisper in my ears ....you still mad boo coming up behind me again...I said nope again ...asking him to move he press himself against me harder.....then I felt him trying to pull my panties down ....slapping his hand he nipple on my ears and say I thought you said you wasn't mad....if you not mad why cant I touch you .....all the while he's sliding my panties to the aside so he can drum my clit .......he whisper you mad Brit in my ear I moan a nooooo his finger was feeling so good.......he said then let me taste you ....feeling an orgasm build..I heard him say dam you wet .....next thing I know he bent me over and slide himself into me......it was on and popping after that ....thinking I have to get mad at his ass more often 

Spotlight Item
Limited Addiction 
Lotd 137
Top, panty, string, and skirt
fit Maitreya and Legacy 
comes in one color turquoise 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ LImited Addiction

Head: Genus Head -Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya
Hair: Monso -Hyewon (Black & White)
Accessories: Rossi Choker (Brat in Silver) and Avant Delseah Earring in silver 



Theme Song :When Your Mad -Neyo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...