Thursday, April 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

RECONNECTING


Our Anniversary was the other day .......we both been working a lot  ..he's been busy and I have been on assignment so he just been passing each other ....When I'm coming he's going or vice -versa .....We barely see each other for more than 10 mins ....We barely got to kiss each other ....He was suppose to work Saturday so I was surprise to see him come through the door .......I was laying on my couch watching tv  and I  had on my tee and undies when he came through the door .....He said babe go get dress we going to dinner .....I didn't feel like getting dress it was one of those days ...you know one of those day you just don't feel like doing anything .....After hearing him yell my name I finally got up .....Took a shower and put on this dress I brought At Diva Empire Fashion House .....I curl my hair and he headed out to dinner ...on the way i thought I saw something as we rode pass the park  ....my nosey ass ask my husband to stop I got out and start walking ....he trailing behind me .....


Next thing I know he grab my hand I look at him and smile ....he pull me close and and said  today would have been a good day for a picnic ...i  agreed ....we walk and talk  while holding hands ... we both laugh at something I said when he look at me and Said babe I really miss you.. ....I lean in and kiss him  when I was about to start walking again ...he pull me into him I miss us ......see sometime you can stay so busy  becoming stranger in your own home .....we just reconnected reminded each other the love that was there ....before we left he told me that dress look pretty on you  ...and you one beautiful lady and glad your mine I couldn't help but to blush 


SPOTLIGHT ITEM:

DIVA EMPIRE

Nova Dress

Fit Ebody Curvy,  Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy,  Maitreya

this comes in black, brown, green, hunter, orange, pink, red , tan, teal, white 

im currently wearing this is white 

Head: Genus Head - Baby Face W001


Body : Maitreya

Hair: Doux- Martina in Brown 

Shoes : KC Couture Alycia Heels ...in white 

Accessories: Deleah Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Diva Empire Fashion House

also check out the online store @ Diva Empire Marketplace

                                                         Got to find my way back -Jaheim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...