Saturday, April 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

            A LOVELY DAY TO FLY A KITE




I was walking around in Walmart and saw this pack of kites......then I went home and  order this pick of kites off of amazon aka marketplace .....on this particular day it was windy as hell so I decided to fly my kites ..midway it got cloudy as hell ....I thought it was going to rain but then the lord decided to smile on my day ....well the first kite got off the ground with no problem ....I was in the air my I got tired of holding it .....letting it go for a min and the darn kite flew away



then I got the multi-pack I got off of marketplace ......they had no problem getting off the ground......now I must say this ....I don't know why I thought my multi -pack of kites wouldn't hurt my arm ....also the dam kite almost lift my ass off the ground.....I was tripping off of that ....so I sat on a swing and flew my kites ...started to tied the kites to the swing but I paid too much to those those particular kites ....so I did the next best thing I put them up and went back to the swing ......flying a kite was hard work I need to rest don't judge me laughing 





Spotlight Item:
Limited Addiction
Addiction Set
Comes with a Sweather, arm straps, string and leggings
Fit Maitreya and Legacy only 
has a hud of 25 different colors for the sweater, string, arm strap and leggings  with 5 different metals 
Im actually wearing this in tan 

Head: Genus Head -Babyface W001
Body: Maitreya 5.3
Shoes: KC Awena Sandal wearing this in a tan
Hair: Stealthic-Searching (B&W)





you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Limited Addiction

                                               Twista feat Anthony Hamilton -Sunshine(lovely Day)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...