Monday, April 12, 2021

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

A GOOD SHOE 


Nothing can put an outfit together than a good shoe .....I love a good shoe ....When I think I don't want any more shoes I see a pair I must have .....I know I'm not the only one ....My friends say I have shoe addiction but that's not true ......I have several shoes for certain thangs ,,,,,from tennis shoes to heels .....I have tennis shoes in all colors and heel the same way ....Maybe my friends are right ....I do have shoes that's my favorite.....and shoes I only wore once and some shoes I haven't wore yet ..... but I haven't found the right outfit to rock them yet ...well If I do have a shoe addiction I don't mind being hook laughing ....Well I want to share my latest shoe. 



Spotlight Item:

Tantrum Store

Yasmin Heels 

fit Belleza, Inithium , Maitreya and Slink 

this come with a color hud of 16 different colors for the shoe 

15 different colors for the heel 

and 7 different colors for the sole and 2 different color of the metal gold and silver 

im currently wearing this in the lavender with the black heal and brown spotted sole 


Body: Maitreya 5.3

Head : Genus Head-Baby Face Woo1

Dress: Diva Empire-Diva Keeper Dress 

Hair: Barberyumyum B15 

Pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @  Tantrum 




 

                                                         Murphy Lee -My Shoe 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...