Thursday, April 22, 2021

BRIT BRAT ''TWICE THE LOVE"

WHAT DO YOU GOT ON 


Remember when I brought the office furniture for the hubby office well when we looking at the furniture i remember I saw some living room furniture that would look nice in his office ....I went back to Xpilicit to see if they still had the furniture they did ....so I purchase it....they was suppose to deliver it Thursday but ask if they could deliver it early ....Two days early ....I arrange the time....the came on time and delivered the furniture ....I call the husband to tell him the furniture had arrived...I told him i just got to the office in time after taking my class .... He ask how my my class told him it was ok  ....well I went on and took an sewing classe I figure I should at least now how to work the thing .........the husband was out of town told me he justed landed and he'll be pass there in a few ..he came in the office  ......I got up and hug him ....he said your hair is yellow ..I laugh yeah I know ...match my outfit ......he said turn around ...Brit what the hell you got on ...my new school clothes


He said turn around again ....shit I cute so I was glad to turn my ass around ...cause I been getting guys checking me out all day .....where the rest of the outfit he asked .....confused by this question ...I ask him what he mean ....Brit your ass is out ...pulling my skirt down mumbling no its not ....he yell u cant pull that skirt over that ass...then he fuss for about an hour ..talking about I'm showing his ass and that I'm going to make him hurt some nucket head at some point I just tune him out ....till I heard him ask If I heard him .....I said yes with an attitude and he went in his office .....later on that night I came in the bedroom ......he said .....come here i rolled my eyes ....he said for real come here ....he whisper in my ear .....You have to stay after school for detention licking my neck ....pulling me on his lap ....he said I don't like you wearing that out in public....but u definitely can wear it to bed ......smacking my ass ....



SPOTLIGHT ITEMS: 

Xplicit Furnishing 

Xplicit Siri Couch Set

Comes with  Armchair, Couch (Pg and Adult Version)  Lamp, PIcture Frame, Plant, Rug

the rug has a hud of 6 different textures 

comes with 632 animation with new  bento animation 

auto attach props 

Couch updater 

i have the couch in white with gold button and grey pillow 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Xplicit Furnishing

or on MP @ Marketplace -Xplicit Furnishing



Spotlight Item

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles  Juliette Outfit 

Comes withTop and skirt

Fit Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Isis, Legacy, 

Come with a color hud of 10 different colors 

im currently wearing this in the yellow 


Go Pick this outfit up @Girl Heaven Event

also check out the mainstore by clicking the link @YoU By GeMyles





Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya

Hair: Doux Indigo hairstyle

Shoes: Tetra- Air Sneakers

Accessories : Delseah Earrings










Leave the door open by Bruno Mars, Anderson Paak, Silk Sonic 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...