Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I STILL HAVE MOVES 


I visit my old stomping ground and ran into two girls I use to go to school with .....of cause one of them said I look the same ....we reminisce on when we use to go to school ....told me I look good and they see I still have style one said cute outfit ....I said thanks ....thinking like I'm going to lose that but any how they kept talking.....some how we got on the subject of when I use to cheer .... see I use to be co captain of the cheerleading team ....they talk about how we use to do different cheers  how we would do splits and cartwheels and handstand..one of them use to be on  the team with me  ..I told them it was nice shooting the shit and it was nice seeing them again ....as I walk away I heard one of them talking shit bet her ass cant do any of that shit now


I turn around a walk back  told them I bet them 100 I can do  anything they throw at me   .....they look at each other then they agreed to put their money where their mouth is ......let me see the money first I said ....I pull out my hundred ......and the pull out theirs ....cool ....what you want to see first ....did my handstand ....did a couple of cartwheels and round off  and end it with a split .....did one of our old cheers for old times sake ....grab my money and walk off ....yelling yes girls I'm still a bad bitch laughing all the way down the street .




SPOTLIGHT ITEM:
Bad Foxy Set 
Sunshine Full Set
top and pants
fit Maitreya (Perky and Petite) and Legacy
the top hud has 17 different colors with the details of 12 colors 
the pants has a hud of 17 different colors  it also have a hud for the garter and details ....with 12 different color to detail the outfit from the cuffs to the straps ....I had so much fun playing with this hud 
Im currently wearing the light turquiose  with the white trim 


head: Genus Head -baby face w001
Body: Maitreya
shoes: tetra Air Sneakers in white 
hair: Foxy Hair : Lovestoned  Hair in Black 
 Accessories : Rossi -Brat Choker -silver    Avanti Delseah Earrings  
 
 
 

you can pick this up a the Bad Foxy Main Store
or check out the online store Bad Foxy Marketplace

SWV -Anything 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...