Wednesday, April 14, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 WAITING


My husband was on a business meeting.....and I was yearning for him...I toss and turn ... when  he's not near me my energy is off .....he was suppose to come home tonight .....so I'm waiting for his return ....waiting to feel his arms around me .....waiting to hear about his trip ....waiting to see his face ..waiting to hear his voice ..I'm just waiting ....finally he walk through the door trying my hardest not to smile .....its like this every time he leaves ....see you never know when that person may not come home so we have to appreciate what we got ....and love on them like it may be the last time you see them 




Spotlight Item:
[MH] Couture Gianna Top and Panty Set 
fit  Legacy, Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Kupra, Maitreya,  Slink (Hourglass & Physique)
has a color hud of 10 different colors 
im currently wearing this in grey

Xplicit Furnishing
Eve Lesbian Bed
bedside table included
texture  Menu 
580 animations multi-speed 
100 Bento 
modification/copyable ...can not transfer 
Lifetime updater 


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya 
Hair: Sintiklia Bethy (Black and White) 
Jewelry: Rossi  Brat Choker (silver)

You can pick this up the outfit at the Beauty Event By clicking the link @ Beauty Event

Also check out the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles
 You can pick the bedroom setup at the main store by clicking the link @ Xplicit Furnishing
                                                 Theme song: I'm still waiting by Johnny Gill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...