Friday, April 16, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 I'M GONNA MAKE MY OWN FREAKUM DRESS 


The other day I brought a dress from one of my favorite store ....I got the bright Idea that I can start designing and making my own dress and clothes ...I said to myself I'm gonna make me a freakum dress ...Now I can't even helm a dress but I was sure I could make a dress ....So I told the husband I was going to save him some money by making my own clothes from this point on .....He was happy and was willing to help buy the necessary supplies for me to start making my clothes laughing  ......The next day  I get my spare room set up to be my sewing office ....well I plug up the sewing machine......but could figure out how to tread the machine so I utube it ...that took me almost an hour ......for some reason I thought it would take me 15 min to make the dress.....


I call over a girlfriend that sew ...she fix up the machine cause of course  I had it wrong then she ask me where is your pattern .....looking at her dumbfounded she shake her head on me .....so we went out to JoAnn to get some patterns ......she cut out the pattern and started on the dress ....well I just knew I could finish it up ....boy was I wrong .......that dress was jack up ......but I was able to make a flower I was so proud of the flower I decide to make a wedding dress now you know the dress came out a hot mess but for some reason I figure a wedding dress would be much easier laughing hard .....it wasn't ......well sad to say I wont be making my clothes anytime so I grab my jacket and my keys and headed to Diva Empire Fashion House to grab me a freakum dress 



Spotlight Items

Diva Empire Fashion House

Diva Keeper-Dress

fit Maitreya, Legacy, and Hourglass 

Comes with a color hud of 10 different colors 

im currently wearing this in the  lavender


Body: Maitreya 5.3

Head : Genus Head-Baby Face Woo1

Hair: Barberyumyum B15 

Tantrum : Yasmin Heels 

You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Diva Empire Fashion House

or if you dont feel like going out ....check out her online store by clicking the link Diva Empire Marketplace

                                                         
                                                               Freakum Dress-Beyonce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...