Sunday, March 7, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEMS"

Bath Time


You remember me redoing my husband office ...well I decide to redo his bathroom at his office .....I wanted something sexy cause he sometimes do long hours at the office .....and i wanted him to have a nice space at the office ......I spent all day decorating .....i was feeling this new bathroom set I got at Xplicit .......so I decide to take a bath .......I didn't hear my husband come in cause i was in the tub reading this book when I heard him knock on the door .....he sat by the tub playing with my bath water ....


 want company.......I said sure when he took off his suit and join me ......he said babe this is nice ...smiling ....thank you ...we put the tub to good use and later wash each other clean ........the next week I came in and he was taking a shower ....I knock on the door to make him hurry ....he called me in next thing I know I was in the shower with him.........we did some x-rated stuff in the shower .....after we was dress and ready to go to our dinner date .....he came up behind me and told me he rather be with me in the tub again ......thats his way of saying i did a good job

 Spotlight items 
 Xplicit Jules Bathset
 17 piece Set
 645 animations 
 water on/off
 100 bento on/off
 comes with frames 6 pictures , bath, bathset, ceiling lamps , floor (yes the floor is part of the bathroom set) .....marble flooring i might add ) plant, radiator, shower, toilet, vanity
comes with a hud for the metal 
lifetime updater
 

You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link @ Xplicit Furnishing
Genus Head: Baby Face W001
Maitreya body-Lara 5.3
(Glitzz) Nina LIngerie-Burgundy
top and body  ( fit Maitreya)
Foxy (Luna Hair)


Theme song for this blog is Rihanna-Stay ft Mikky Ekko

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...