Wednesday, March 17, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

MONEY DON'T MOVE ME 


I was called to do a fashion  photoshoot ..I was giving a outfit from the store Limited Addiction...I was hand a stack of fake money ....and was told to pose ....the whole time the photography was making slick remarks ....the first remark was from him that's probably more money you seen in your life time ......thumbing through the stack .....my response was nope ....had more than this rolling my eyes .....then he say oh I know I cant get a date cause I can tell you don't date a broke nigga ....Told him I don't date anyone because I have a husband .....showing the ring ....thinking will he shut the fuck up .....he's giving me a headache ....then this fool had the nerve to say ....He could have a girl like me if he had money .....I told him money don't move me... thinking try a personality and a tic tac ......He said yeah right I was thinking this gonna be long night 

Spotlight Items:

Limited Addiction 

Limited Addiction-Lola Set

Comes with bra, Jacket, midstrap, and thong

this fit Maitreya and Legacy

comes with a color hud of 24 different colors 

I'm actually wearing this in a orange but u can also mix match the outfit to your liking 


Body: Maitreya

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face Woo1

Shoes : KC Valeries  ( comes with color hud ) and also fits most bodys 

Hair: Doux -Peach


you can pick this up the Black Fair by clicking the link @ The Black Fair

also check out the main store for more items by clicking the link @ Limited Addiction

Money, Money, Money by Lil Wayne 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...