Monday, March 15, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION BLAST"

I'M GONNA MISS SHIRLEY


Recently I came out to get into my car ....when I notice my old car sitting in the parking lot....thinking that's funny we normally keep it in the garage so I was wondering why it was in the driveway....So I went inside and ask the hubby why my car sitting in the driveway ... he had the nerve to say he donating it to charity and they was suppose to pick it up today ....said that shit with a straight face too ....I was like wait what.....u cant sell Shirley ...He said Bae you have several cars you don't need that car and plus its for a good cause whining but its mine.... 


and yes I name my car Shirley ...she was my first car .....thinking shitttt he's cant donate her if she's not here ....so I grab the keys and started her up Shirley crank right up .....I went to pull off she shut right down......did that several times on me I remember several times Shirley show her ass had my ass thumbing it by the highway .....the memories I've had in and with this car...sitting in my ole car I was really in my feeling .....then I happen to glance over to my other car ....its funny I haven't drove this car in about 12 years and the minute my husband want to give my car away I want it .....I glance over at my other car and realize I was being selfish and that I need to be more graceful....I have several cars I can drive and some people don't have one .....saying my last good bye to Shirley giving her a little pep talk .... I told Shirley don't show her ass ...give someone those same good memories she gave me 



Spotlight items:

Tantrum 

Fran dress

Fit Inithium Kupra, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite, Tonic Curvy, Belleza and Freya

Comes with a color hud of  13 colors 

im currently wearing this is tan 


Veronica Closet-

comes in Leopard, flora and Polka

Comes with Glasses, Bag and Pumps

 the bag come with girly (L) and (R) pose

Front hold (L) and (R) pose 

hold (L) and (R) pose 

pumps fit Kupra, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink 

im currently wearing this in the leopard 


Genus Head: Baby Face W001

Maitreya body-Lara 5.3

Hair: Mina-Carian Sunhat-in greyscale

.


Make sure you pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Tantrum





No Parking Baby _ by Midnight Star


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...