Saturday, March 27, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND


The husband come home and told me he had a surprise for me ....He pull out two tickets to go see the Lion King in New York .....I was soooo excited .....he also  pull out the credit card ...guess who going shopping in NY ......smiling hard and pointing to myself ....he nod ....I was like  forget the play we can go shopping but i kept that to myself .....we landed in the NY and checked in at the W.......


We had a good time in NY ...we ate at Keen's steakhouse , Patsy Italian Restaurant ...we also had those famous hotdogs for the street vendor oh and pizza pies .Check of the focal points of New york like the Empire State building and where the twin towers use to be, Statue of Liberty and Prospect Park and couple more tourist attactions ........can you believe that he gave me his black card I went crazy I started at bloomingdales and end up at Norstrom oh and guess what .....they even have a YoU By GeMyle....while I was shopping I had several people stop me and ask me about my outfit .....told them I got it YoU by GeMyle  then they wanted the location .....I went to the store but told them I wasn't from there ....I had sooo much fun .....later on that night I told the husband we should move to NY .....he look at me like I was crazy then said my pockets cant handle the move ......you in NY on a full time bases .....no happening ...I smirk well it was worth a try



Spotlight Item: 

YoU By GeMyles

YoUBy GeMyles Qiana Leather Romper BnB and Heels 

Romper fit Belleza (freya, Isis, Venus), Maitreya,  Slink (Hourglass, Physique), Tonic (Curvy, Fine)

Boots fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink 

Comes only in Black 


Body: Maitreya

Head: Genus Head: Baby Face W001

the hat and purse in the blog is part of (Amitie Shopping Day Pose )

Hair: Revoul Tropiana/Wig wearing this in black 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles


Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys -Empire State of Mind





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...