Wednesday, March 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 HE MUST HAVE LOST HIS MIND 


The other day my husband call me and ask me to come to the farm .....said he had something to show me ........he had recently mention he wanted us to have a picnic so i just assume he called me to have that picnic he mention .....So of course I put on this outfit i brought at Diva Empire I've been dying to wear I was cute and comfortable ........before he call i was headed to McDonalds to get me a fish filet but shit hes about to feed me ........when I arrived  he kiss me and cover my eyes ....I  smile I want to show you something .......i just knew he was getting ready to surprise me with the picnic .....he walk and then took his hand from over my eyes ....I saw three pigs ...confuse ....what's the surprise .....he smile like he did something I got three pigs .....thinking  Did I miss something ....wait ...what ...


he smile again .....yes I got us three pigs ....did he say us ......I said soooo you didnt bring me over to have a picnic ....he say no .....I want you to help me with the farm ......He must have lose his mind .....I told him do u see what im wearing ....he said yeah u look cute .....rolling my eyes ....im not dress to help you I was standing on the tractor when I heard him tell me to get down so i chilled on the wagon .......I spent an hour just watching him......he said so u not going to help me....picking up one of the pigs ...when you get this pig to fly...I blew a kiss and got in my car


Spotlight items 

Diva Empire 

(DE) Envy Me -Jumper

fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, and Maitreya

comes in black, blue, grey, red, white and yellow 

Im currently wearing this in white 




Genus Head ; Baby Face WOO1 

Maitreya body -Lara 5.3

Tetra- Air Sneakers 

Foxy Aura Hair (Greyscale)

    Make sure you pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Diva Empire Fashion House


Make sure you checkout the online store by clicking the link Diva Empire Marketplace

The theme song for this blog is Levert (feat Heavy D)  Just Coolin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...